Are you ready to put your career in high gear?
St. Lukes-Roosevelt, Beth Israel Medical Center and Beth Israel Brooklyn, all part of a large NYC Health System widely respected for high quality care, are pleased to offer exciting leadership opportunities to highly-motivated trailblazers. We believe our success is attributed to a strong leadership team that brings together outstanding clinical resources and reinforces our service traditions ensuring the highest quality of care for our patients.
Presently, wed like to invite the following Nurse Leaders to join our team:
· Nurse Manager Emergency Department (St. Lukes-Roosevelt). Job number 45258.
· Utilization Review Manager (Beth Israel Brooklyn). Job number 44268.
· Manager Patient Care Services Hematology/Oncology (St. Lukes-Roosevelt). Job number 42528
· Care Manager (Medical Home Initiative). Job number 44271
· Nurse Manager Pediatrics (Beth Israel Medical Center). Job number 46543
· Nurse Manager Surgical ICU (Beth Israel Medical Center). Job number 45388
· Nurse Manager Neurology (Beth Israel Medical Center). Job number 46395
· NYS RN with at least 5 years of relevant clinical experience and proven progressive leadership responsibilities required
· Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, as well as excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are a must
· Master's degree and certification in area of expertise preferred
We are committed to recruiting and retaining the most skilled and caring professionals for our patients. We do this by investing in our employees, offering them a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, 403 (b) retirement and tuition reimbursement programs, and much more.
For further information on each position and to apply, please search on the respective job numbers above at https://wehealny.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobsearch.ftl.
We have also made it a priority to develop diversity initiatives that encourage a welcoming workplace environment. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our associates feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background or sexual orientation.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CHPcareers
Find us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/continuum-health-partners