The VITAS Admissions Manager is responsible for managing the activities of the Admission Nurses.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Constructs strategies and plans in the Admissions Department.
- Monitors, coaches and mentors the Admissions Nurses to successfully educate and assess potential patients from referrals through admissions process.
- Coordinates staff and schedules in the admissions department.
- Manages Admission Team's customer service and referrals to admission goals.
- Recruitment and retention of Admission Team.