IT'S SIMPLE. You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us!
Director of Case Management
Kindred Hospital – Louisville
Job #: 146282
In this role you will be responsible for case management, utilization review, discharge planning, and social services, as well as annual plans and budgets. You will handle the financial resources of the patient and family, by coordinating the delivery of quality service, manage relationships with the payers, physicians, hospital referral sources, and your case management staff, help facilitate the discharge-planning process, and serve as an advocate for the patient and family.
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical area; BSN preferred
- Current KY RN, LPN, RT, PT, OT or SW license
- 3 years experience in Hospital Case Management
- Appropriate certification in Case Management preferred, Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) or Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN) certification
- Knowledgeable in TQM/QI and recent experience as a Case Manager in insurance, workers compensation or medical management
We offer competitive compensation while working with a healthcare leader! To apply, please visit http://jobs.kindredhospitals.com and search for job # 146282. EOE