Date:Oct 9, 2013
Location:Westminster, CO, US
Physical Location:SAH-ST ANTHONY NORTH HOSPITAL
Department Name:SAN WOMENS' OB POSTPARTUM
Status:Part Time - Benefits Elig
Hours per Pay Period:48
Required Education:Bachelors Degree Preferred
Required Experience:1 - 2years
Certificate/Licensure:Colorado RN License
Contact Information:Lynne Handlin
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
• BSN required for St. Anthony Hospital.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
• Current Colorado RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
• Current BLS certification from American Heart Association required;
• Additional certifications may be required
**Must have a MINIMUM of 1 year of experience in a NICU. **