|Director of Emergency Department|
|Location: Waterbury, CT|
|Experience: 5.0 year(s)|
|Job Type: Full-Time|
|Job ID: J119376|
A healthcare center in Connecticut is actively seeking a hardworking and experienced Registered Nurse to join their staff as the new Director of the Emergency Department. Reporting to the VP & Chief Nursing Officer, the qualified Director will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of quality patient care in the Emergency Department.
The Director of the Emergency Department will be responsible for the operations of the department including strategic planning, financial management, process/performance improvement and patient/customer service and responsible for the selection, training, and performance of staff.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in an Emergency Department Level I or II Trauma Center
- CT RN license
- Master's Degree in Business, Hospital Administration and/or Finance
- Hands on experience with the CCU/ICU and Emergency Room
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized$
- Mastery of Nursing Informatics, Paragon