Position Type : Casual
Relocation Approved :
Recruiter : Center Based, Recruiter
Job Description :
Genesis HealthCare is looking for remarkable Licensed Practical Nurses / LPNs. At Genesis HealthCare, you can really care for your patients – and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life. GHC will provide you with the career growth and a career track under our employee development programs, e.g. LPN to RN.
Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's largest skilled nursing care providers with more than 400 skilled nursing centers and assisted living residences in 28 states nationwide. Genesis also supplies rehabilitation therapy to over 1,500 healthcare providers in 46 states. And right now, we have openings near you. So apply today. For a remarkable LPN, it’s a remarkable opportunity.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse /LPN at Genesis HealthCare, you will:
• Work in conjunction with the ADN/Unit Director
• Use your understanding of nursing principles and basic assessment skills to develop care plans that ensure patients’ needs are met
• Attend to the daily operations of the unit on a per-shift unit level
• Assume leadership responsibilities
Licensed Practical Nurse /LPN Requirements:
• Must be a graduate of an approved school for practical or vocational nursing and currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing
• Experience in rehabilitative or geriatric nursing preferred