Date:Oct 9, 2013
Location:Parker, CO, US
Physical Location:PKR-PARKER ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
Department Name:PARKER SURGERY
Hours per Pay Period:72
Required Education:BSN Preferred
Required Experience:3 years
Certificate/Licensure:Colorado RN License
Contact Information:Brendan Kolber
Responsible for developing, achieving and maintaining the goals of a unit or department by focusing on the unit or departments daily operations. Consistently promotes a positive work environment by being visible and available to all levels of staff and customers. Collaboratively works with nurse leaders in maintaining productivity, supporting hospital initiatives and ensuring units/departments are appropriately staffed. Will assist in identifying staff development needs with an emphasis on evidence based practice and education.
The Assistant Nurse Managers (ANM) Clinical Coordinators annual performance review is dependent upon departmental goals and outcomes achieved along with the key performance indicators of the team the ANM directly supervises. Key performance indicators will include but are not limited to:
• Patient Satisfaction improvement/stabilization
• Productivity- meeting unit based financial targets
• Core measures- improve and maintain a _90% bundle score
• Narcotic oversight- zero tolerance for breaches
• Medication Safety- zero tolerance for breaches
• Red Rules- zero tolerance for breaches
• Patient Hourly Rounding- consistently performed
• Associate Rounding-every associate, every month
• Active participation/implementation in facility or unit based councils and committees as assigned by unit leader
• Physician Nurse rounding-consistently performed in inpatient areas
• BSN preferred
• Must achieve and maintain appropriate facility identified national certification within one year of becoming ANM
• Current Colorado RN License
• BLS certification from American Heart Association
• Additional Life Support Certifications per Department Standards; e.g. NRP, EFM, TNCC, etc.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 3 years total RN experience required
• 2 years experience in Surgical Services (OR)
Equal Opportunity Employer
When Parker Adventist Hospital opened in 2004, it set a new standard of care in the community. Its welcoming atmosphere, patient-centered holistic care and community commitment have represented the hospital's foundation from the beginning. Over time, the hospital has expanded its facility and enhanced its services to be able to care for even the most complicated cases - all without losing sight of those key founding principles.
Today, Parker Adventist Hospital is much more than a community hospital. Our patients have access to world-class physicians, nurses and other healthcare specialists who work as multidisciplinary and coordinated teams to provide superior care and outstanding outcomes. We perform complex spine, brain, gastrointestinal and general surgery. We provide sophisticated breast cancer care, endocrinology and neurology services. We offer weight-loss surgery and joint-replacement procedures. We provide high-risk pregnancy care and deliver babies as young as 28 weeks. And we treat all types of emergencies in our Level III trauma center and Primary Stroke Center
Parker Adventist OR has 9 Suites and Leading Edge Robotic Assisted Surgery
Parker Adventist Hospital is at the forefront of advances in medical technology
We are changing the experience of surgery at Parker for the surgeon, the hospital and most importantly…for the patient. Robotic technology takes surgery beyond the limits of the human hand, introducing precise, versatile instrument movement.
Robotically-assisted minimally invasive or open surgery, using the da Vinci® Si™ HD or Mazor Rennaissance robotic system, represents a third generation of surgery, one which builds upon the advances to open surgery and minimally invasive surgery. Robotic technology takes surgery beyond the limits of the human hand, introducing precise, versatile instrument movement. Parker Hospital continues to be a leader in bringing advanced surgical technology to our patients.
Robotic Procedures are performed within the following specialties at Parker: