Charge RN, Full Time
Rotating shifts and days
shifts are 3 days a week
Longer days can be up to 15 hrs, this is a rotation
Rotating a close 1 day one week and 2 days next week
x m/w/fri up to 15 hr day
t/th/sat: 12 hr days
Start 6:15 - end time on closing days can be up to 9-10pm
** Quarterly Bonus Potential**
Award-winning training. Nurses who lead.
Make the most of your leadership skills to help patients live better lives. In this vital front-line role at an outpatient clinic or hospital unit, you will oversee all aspects of its operation. You will supervise direct patient care, perform patient assessment; develop and administer dialysis plans; analyze patient data; and administer medications, fluid therapy/blood products, and other treatments per physician orders. You also will perform teammate and patient scheduling; train new teammates; and prepare, monitor and maintain dialysis machines and systems.
Our nurse leadership means everything. From new nurses to tenured professionals, DaVita has a training program and professional development/advancement track just for you-across the range of our industry-leading, innovative modality choices.
Our teams are built on strong relationships through training excellence and patient-centered care.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Charge Nurse:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Current RN license in state of practice required
- Minimum of 12 months of clinical nursing experience including a minimum of 3 months of experience providing nursing care to patients on maintenance dialysis required.
- Dialysis Charge RN readiness approval by Clinical Nurse Manager or RN-licensed FA/GFA required
- Current CPR certification required
- Completed training approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- ICU, CCU, ER or Med Surge experience preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred; willingness, desire, and ability to supervise required
- CNN or CDN preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."