Traveler RN – Inpatient Med/Surg & ICU Resource Pools
Enrich your life as well as your work.
You love what you do. And a nurse of your caliber deserves an optimum opportunity as an RN in University of Colorado Hospital’s in-house Traveler RN Program.
Recognized as one of the top 25 Best Hospitals to Work for in the U.S. by Health Exec News, the University of Colorado Hospital (UCH) in Aurora, Colorado is a 3-time Magnet hospital. In 2011 and 2012, UCH was honored as the #1 academic hospital in quality in the U.S. by the University HealthSystem Consortium. On a local level, The U.S. News Best Hospitals report ranks UCH as the best hospital in Colorado.
Located just outside of Denver, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds –a thriving urban culture, as well as the beautiful Rocky Mountains and 300 days of sunshine a year.
We’re looking for experienced Traveler RNs to work in our Med/Surg and ICU Resource Pools.
Our UCH RN Travelers also reap the rewards and benefits of travel nursing, including:
- 13-week, full-time assignments
- $34.00/hr Base + lucrative shift differentials
- $1450/month housing stipend (taxable to Traveler)
- Travel reimbursement – up to $400/assignment
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits (benefits begin on the first of each month)
- Licensure reimbursement
To qualify for this exceptional opportunity, you must have previous Traveler RN experience at an academic medical hospital. In addition, you must:
- Be a non-resident of Colorado
- Possess a degree in nursing from an NLNAC or CCNE accredited school (BSN candidates strongly preferred)
- Be licensed to practice professional nursing in the state of Colorado, or hold a compact RN license
- Have 2 or more years’ experience as a practicing registered nurse preferably at an academic medical hospital
- Be currently certified in AHA BLS & ACLS for ICU positions
- Pass a health screen, drug test and background check
- Pass a Telemetry and Medication Test
Nursing is your life…make Colorado your lifestyle! Apply at www.uch.edu.