Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, or must attain a BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
- Recent experience as an RN in Critical Care
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience educating and orienting patients and families
- Skilled to work with a wide range of staff as part of an interdisciplinary team including physicians, nurses, and ancillary staff.
About the Cherry Hill Campus
The Swedish/Cherry Hill campus is located in Seattle's historic Central District. The building now known as James Tower was home to the first hospital in Seattle, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence, a Catholic charity. In July 2000, Providence Seattle Medical Center, as it was then known, became part of Swedish. Since then, the campus has undergone more than $100 million in new construction and renovations and now stands as one of the most modern