Regal Medical Group is an affiliated Independent Physician Association (IPA) of Heritage Provider Network. At the forefront in the search for excellence in healthcare, we have developed a robust health care system that sets us apart from the other IPA’s.
By combining the benefits of a well-managed and centralized administration function we are able to offer personal attention to our community-based physicians. Regal Medical Group and our physician network are committed to delivering high-quality medical care and improving patient service.
We offer employer paid Medical, Dental (HMO) and Life Insurance, along with a generous PTO package and much more.
The Vital Care Case Manager is responsible for the assessment, treatment planning, intervention, monitoring, evaluation and documentation on identified Vital Care patients. This Case Manager will assess and develop care plans in collaboration with the admitting, attending and consultant physicians as well as other healthcare practitioners. The goal of this position is to effectively manage the patients’ on an outpatient basis to assure the right level of care is provided while preventing inpatient re-admissions. It is also important that the patients’ medical, environmental and psychosocial needs are met over the continuum of care.
• Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing Program or Licensed Vocational Nursing Program
• Knowledge of Healthcare and Managed Care preferred.
• Typing 40 words per minutes with accuracy.
• Knowledge of computers, faxes, printers and all other equipment.
• Knowledgeable in MS Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Power Point).
• Ability to deal with responsibility with confidential matters.
Spanish Speaking a plus